Monday, 31 December 2012

THIS IS THE LAST ENTRY FOR 2012 ... BUT ... HERE COMES A SNEEK PREVIEW OF A PROJECT FOR 2013!!!

Well here we are, it's the last day of 2012 and the last entry for this year.  Some countries will have already seen in the New Year, but here in the UK, we have about 9 and a half hours before Big Ben chimes midnight (and that's the chimes that matter).

So if you live in Oceania or Japan -- HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

For the rest of us ... well, we'll have to wait a little bit longer!

So, what do I have in store for my last post of the year?  Well firstly, I wanted to continue on with my doodle from yesterday:


Hehehehehe :)

I've been thinking that next year I need to start drawing these guys some more as these were a lot of fun to do.  Expect to see some more soon.

And now to new patterns -- HUZZAH!!!

Not wanting to give too much away with my plans for next year (there'll be more on that later this week), but rest assured the Pokemon blackwork will continue!!!  Staying with Pokemon, those who've been following me over a year now will know that I charted the AR Markers for Pokedex 3D on the 3DS.  This eshop freebie featured just the Unova critters, but last month, Nintendo released Pokedex 3D Pro.  It comes with the hefty price tag of £13.49 but you are getting critters from all five regions!

That's in excess of 650 Pokemon (eeek)!!!

So muggings here has decided that she's going to chart all the AR markers for your stitchy pleasure (which could take some time -- and I will need to put new folders up on BOX.net).  

As it's New Year, I've decided to treat you guys to the Kanto starters and their evolutions:


I'll start posting PDF files in the New Year.

***

A quick word of note before anyone moans that they don't work --- they do, because I've tried them!  I've had quite a few people say to me that the Unova ones don't work or they get different Pokemon.  It is worth noting that this sometimes happens when markers are similar (it's frustrating), but I don't post any markers without checking they show the Pokemon they are supposed to!

*Rant over*

So with the last patterns of 2012 posted, all that remains is for me to wish all my followers and very Happy New Year!  If you're having a party tonight, have fun ... but most of all, BE SAFE!!!

Till next year ... keep Kalm and cross-stiutch!!!

Best wishes

Cazzy (aka Gatchacaz) xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lol I was worried for those two! Good to know there is a first aid kit nearby! Have a wonderful time tonight celebrating the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, glad you like the doodle! Hope you have a great New Year too!!! xx

      Delete