Friday, 28 December 2012

+NEW PATTERN+ Gatchaman Bird Signal

Well I hope you all had a super fabby Christmas.

Mine was hectic and, at the moment, I'm enjoying a few days chilling out before I do it all again for New Year.

Today's pattern is another one that has been sitting in my 'to do' box for quite some time and it was only recently that I got round to charting it up.  It comes from my favourite anime, "Gatchaman" or to give it's full title - "Kagaku Ninja Tai Gatchaman" (Science Ninja team Gatchaman):


The 'Bird Signal' is the insignia of the team and is worn on a wrist band on the left wrist of each team member.  It is used as a communication device and also enables them to 'transmute' into their alter-egos:


The pattern has been uploaded to BOX.net in the "Anime" folder.

Well thats me done blogging for another day!

Between now and New Year things will be pretty manic again, but I hope to be able to post a few more patterns before 2013 arrives!!!

Till then .... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that they've announced a live-action Gatchaman show in Japan? And they've chosen actors for it too. ^_^

    ReplyDelete