Tuesday, 25 December 2012

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

Well the big day is here!!!

Can you believe it?  I am so tired this morning as I was up until 3.00am icing biccies and wrapping presents!!!  Still that's the fun of Christmas Eve -- I love it :)

I've just been opening my presents with my wonderful fiancé and I realised it was about time you guys had yours!

And here it is...


It's a 'Festive' Angry Bird!!!

I wanted it to be gaming themed.  I know a lot of my patterns lately have not been so and I sense some of you don't like that.  I am working on a 'sparkly' Pokemon design, but things have been so hectic here this last week (and I'm still getting over the cold) that I haven't had chance to finish it yet.  I've also been doing some drawings but hopefully I will have it finished by New Year (hahaha)

Turning back to the Angry Bird, I've been wanting to do something with them for a while now.   I'm a huge fan of the games and having seen so many 'crocheted' Angry Birds, decided I wanted to make some cross-stitch patterns.

Expect to see more of them in the New Year.

If you would like to stitch this festive delight, I've uploaded it to BOX.net -- you can find him in the 'miscellaneous' folder.

So that's me done blogging for today!  In an hour or so I shall be off to the in-laws for Christmas lunch and then later I shall be doing more baking!!!

Have a great day guys -- have fun, but be safe!!! 

Lots of love

Cazzy (aka Gatchacaz) xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas-- sorry this is late!! My son and I received the new angry birds game for Christmas. I managed to play lots yesterday even with my son around--just need him to download the extra levels soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey hun, long time no chat! Don't apologise for being tardy -as long as you guys have a had a super Christmas, that's all that matters :)

      I'm glad you like the Angry Bird! I am a big fan of the games. I have all the incarnations on my iPod Touch, although I must confess to not playing them as often as I used to!

      I'm hoping to make some Angry Bird patterns in the New Year, so watch this space!!!

      Delete