Wednesday, 31 October 2012

More Halloween Treats!

I've been really busy with the Halloween projects this year!

Here are a few more:


These Scary Muffins look good enough to eat and they were certainly a lot of fun to make.  The pattern can be downloaded free from Red Heart's website, HERE.  If you haven't seen Red Heart's website, then you should definitely check it out because their website has loads of free patterns, and their yarns look super fabby!!!


This project was actually stitched by my mum although I turned it into a cushion for her because she found the whip-stitching difficult.  The pattern is designed by Barbara Ana and can be downloaded via Creative Poppy's website, HERE.

So that's all for now.  If you're trick or treating tonight, have fun ... but be safe!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xx

4 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes are fantastic, and I love your mum's cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the cat pattern too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics don't do the muffins justice! They are amazing

    ReplyDelete