Tuesday, 18 September 2012

A Rainbow of Sexy Threads!!!

As you guys know, I love using DMC's Colour Variation Threads and that I implement them in many of my patterns.

Back in July, when I was shopping for new threads on Sew and So, it came to my attention that DMC had increased their range from 36 colours to 60 colours!!!   I was both intrigued and surprised to see this and so I did a little searching on the internet.

It turned out that the new colours had come into effect back in January and I was pretty annoyed that it had taken me so long to realise this! 

I finally got round to ordering the new colours this week ... and here they are:


These new colours are truly gorgeous and I already have plans to work some of them into up and coming Pokemon Blackwork designs.

I posted a link to the new colours on my Facebook page back in July, but if you missed it, you can find it HERE -- you can also download the new shade card too.

In other news, pattern production and such is slow going at the moment as I am waiting for ink for my printer to come, but hopefully this will be rectified soon!  

Well that's all I have for today as I have to go to work in the next hour.  

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross stitch! :) xx

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I'm fond of the color variations as well. They make for some fun stitches and your new rainbow is awesome!

    ReplyDelete