Thursday, 17 May 2012

Here Comes A Teeny Tiny Togepi!


I wasn't sure whether posting this cute little singing Togepi as part of my Pokemon Blackwork series was the right thing to do because there isn't an awful lot of blackwork on him, but it might be a good one for anyone daunted by blackwork to start with!

I've uploaded the pattern to BOX.net (follow the links via the pattern archive tab).  Super speedy stitchers should be able to get him finished in an evening or two.

I currently have patterns for Furret, Psyduck and Yamask ready to stitch.  All are reasonably easy, so I should be able to get them stitched up quite quick.  For those of you wanting more of a challenge -- and I love a good stitching challenge me -- I am working on some bigger projects!!

So that's all for today!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Pokemon blackwork series. It inspired me to do my own - I tackled Wailord first (pattern wise) and can not WAIT until I get some more cloth to stitch it on to. BTW did you know that Wailord is huge? ^_^

    Thanks for the inspiration though! I'm more of a half-n-half when it comes to the pokemon, I like leaving bits of them in cross stitch, including their outline.

    Sorry for the long comment. Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pattern is so adorable- I'll have to print it off when I get home! The size is perfect for a quick project, and the music notes are really cute, too! Plus, as always, your stitched example looks great.

    ReplyDelete