Saturday, 12 May 2012

Work In Progress Update!

Here's the WIP update I promised, slightly later than planned because I didn't get chance to get on the computer again on Thursday and yesterday I was away from home all day.

As a result, Togepi has been finished (well, he was only small).  Now that my laptop is operational again, I can get the pattern info drawn up, and when I've got him tidied up and scanned, I'll post him -- hopefully over the weekend!

Anyway, the In Stitches are still on-going.  On Thursday afternoon, I made a start on Yuffie whilst up at my mum's, but then I had a disaster -- I got pink hi-lighter on the fabric, so I had to sponge the fabric, which meant I couldn't do anymore!!!  

Thankfully, she's now dried off, and once I've ironed the fabric, I'll carry on with her.

Here's what I've done of Tifa and Yuffie so far:



These may be the last two In Stitchers characters I do for a while, so if you're a fan of the series, savour them.  I'm still getting requests for character for these too.  Those of you who've been watching me long enough will know that I ran a poll to see which characters you wanted to see, with the most popular being turned into patterns.  The list of characters has been decided, and I'm not adding to it anymore.  I really want to put this series to bed now so that I can concentrate on other projects -- especially the Pokmon.

I have a busy weekend so I don't expect to do much, but I'll up date again soon!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xxx

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, they look so cute! Would love to stitch these two as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my at least it's good thing there is no stain left on the fabric! That would be disaster!

    ReplyDelete