Greetings guys, hope you're all enjoying your weekend so far!
I finally finished Amoongus this week:
I have uploaded the pattern to BOX.net and you can download him HERE.
Whilst I'm blogging, I've added a new category to the Pattern Archive -- "LOGOS"
I've moved some of my patterns from the Miscellaneous folder to this one and I've also added a new pattern today.
I've been considering whether to upload the "Monkees" Logo that I designed for my mum's Christmas pressie for a while now. I had charted the pattern and converted it to PDF a few weeks back, but for some reason, I forgot all about it.
Here is a reminder of the logo:
I know of one follower who will probably be downloading this, but if you feel like monkeying around yourself you can find it by clicking on the "Logo's" link above or on the link via the Pattern Archive page.
Well that's me done blogging for today!
Till next time ... keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xx


Ah, thank you so much for posting the Monkees logo! I got some fantastic multi-color floss today, and this'll be the first thing I stitch with it! Amoongus looks so cool, too! The full-color blackwork patterns are stylish and spiffy looking.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome hun -- I knew you'd like it. I like the sound of multi-coloured thread so be sure to post the finished article.
DeleteI'm glad you like the blackwork patterns too. Of course, black and white patterns don't work for blackwork but choosing the right colours to represent the different fills can be a nightmare sometimes!!!
All right, I will! I'm having some trouble downloading the chart, though- it says that the file (the logos category) has been deleted or is unavailable to access, though my luck with computers tends to be iffy, so that could be it. I'll try again later on a different computer! ^^;
DeleteThanks for the heads up there!
DeleteIt's not your computer, it appears that there is a fault with the links. At the moment I don't know what the problem is so I might move the patterns over to the "Miscellaneous" file till it's resolved.
Watch this space!!!
Links have been fixed!
DeleteSorry about the inconvenience, you should be able to download it now!
Thank you very, very much! I'm hoping to start this tonight now, so I'm pretty excited- my sister even chose her colors of floss!
DeleteI just love all of your patterns. So, you have a Liebster Award from my blog!
ReplyDelete