One of the good things about hosting my patterns via BOX.net is that I get an email from them every time one of my patterns is downloaded. It lets me see just what you guys like. The popular patterns are; Zelda, Mario, In Stitches and Pokemon Blackwork.
It's quite disappointing then that I'm not seeing much work from you guys. I know you download them, and you even mention finishing them, but I want to see them so that I can feature them on here!
Missy-Tannenbaum of Dork Stitch fame, stitches my stuff quite regularly and recently, she did this:
It's the first Pokemon Blackwork design I've seen someone stitch, and even I have to admit that this looks so much more fabby than the black/gold version I designed! The variegated thread looks uber cool :)
Another follower worth mentioning is Dawn of Anime-Stitching, who recently stitched some of my Zelda sprites:
Don't they look cool???
So come on guys, please email me your finished works and I can give them a mention on here as well!!!
Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch!!!


Thank you so much for featuring the Umbreon I stitched! The pattern was really fun, and I have a whole stack more of your blackwork charts printed and ready to stitch. Thanks for making and posting all of them! It's really fun to be able to make a Pokemon and honestly say that I'm practicing new techniques. :D
ReplyDelete