Here's where we're up to:
Mewtwo is more or less done now. I have a few amendments to make to the pattern before I convert it to PDF, but I expect to have the pattern up for you at some point over the weekend.
Flygon is also coming together quite nicely:
As you can see, I'm never satisfied with a pattern and usually find that I am constantly making changes and amendments to the pattern as I'm stitching. Flygon has had quite a lot of changes as I've been going on and I suspect I'll make a few more still before it's finished!!!
All these photos have been uploaded to my Facebook page HERE. You should check them out, because I've added some extra images for Flygon that I haven't included here!!!
Finally, you'll recall I presented a new list of work in progress last week. Before you groan, no I haven't amended it again! I finally got round to making up the charts for Victini, Foongus and Amoongus -- all generation 5 critters these, so expect something a little different!!!
Out of the remaining critters, I expect to get Furret and Castform charted soon. I know Rayquaza is on the list too, but his grid is quite complicated and it might be a while before I put together fill patterns and colours I'm happy with.
Not only that, but I feel I've neglected my In Stitches characters for a while, so I may have to have a few Pokemon free months whilst I stitch/chart up some new characters!!!
So that's all for now, hope you all have a great weekend!
Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xx
They both look really good! Love the colours and the fills :D
ReplyDeleteWow, your hand-drawn charts are so pretty! Mine always look sort of scribbly and stuff, but the page for Flygon looks really cool. I love how it looks so far, too! Good luck with all of your stitching!
ReplyDelete