Monday, 23 January 2012

+PATTERNS+ Pokemon Blackwork

Well, I promised you guys the pattern for Mewtwo yesterday, but given that I had almost finished stitching Flygon, I decided to wait a day and post them together!

And here they are:


Mewtwo went through quite a lot of changes during both the design and stitching stages.  You will recall from early WIP photos that for a long time, the only thing charted was the tail, yet on the finished piece I have decided not to add the fill to the tail.

In the end, I think I prefer it this way as it looks less cluttered!!!


Flygon went through changes at the stitching stage.  I had initially wanted to stitch his wings in satin stitch, but I couldn't get the look right, so I compromised by removing the backstitch from his wings and tail.  I had also initially used grey to outline the body, but changed this (again, during the stitching stage!)

Patterns are now up on BOX.net and can be downloaded HERE!

I have quite a few other patterns ready to be stitched up, but at the moment I haven't decided who to do next, it will possibly be Milotic.  Expect an update later in the week.

So that's all for now, hope your week is getting off to a good start.

Till next time, keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh please I would like the flygon pattern, but cant seem to access it.

    ReplyDelete