Greetings guys, hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, so far!
Thought it was time for an update regarding my Pokemon Blackwork series. I'm currently working on two designs at the moment -- Mewtwo and Flygon.
First up, lets have a look at Mewtwo's progress:
| Close up of the fill patterns!!! |
This design took a long time to come together as I couldn't find fill patterns I was happy with. I'm still not sure if they work, but I shall keep working this till it's finished.
The next design I'm working on is Flygon. I started this back in October, but I had only stitched a small amount of wing, so it wasn't worth showing pictures of a piece of evenweave fabric with a small blob of pink on it :D
I started work on this again last week and its coming along quite nicely:
I've been tweaking the pattern quite a bit whilst I've been working on this one (cause I'm never satisfied), but I'm liking how this is looking!
They're coming together quite quickly but with a few other projects on the go as well, I dunno when they will be finished. I mentioned on my Facebook page last week that I had finished charting Milotic and having used my mum's printer to print the chart, I'm itching to start it!!!
I may give into temptation this week, especially now that I have been able to get the table clamp I wanted to hold my hoops. I came to the conclusion recently that holding a hoop had been the cause of my wrist injury, and even though I've only had my clamp a few days, I've noticed the difference already :)
Finally, I have a revised list of Pokemon for the blackwork treatment. These are the critters who are in the 'work in progress' stage:
- Rayquaza
- Victini
- Furret
- Castform (incl. water/ice/fire versions)
- Foongus
- Amoongus
I suspect some of you are probably fed up of me changing the list about so much!
Anyway, expect more updates soon!
Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xx
looking lovely as always :) itching to have a go at one of these myself but I already have 22 projects on the go!
ReplyDeleteOh, Mewtwo is going to be awesome! I really loved both him and Mew in the Mewtwo vs Mew movie
ReplyDelete