Monday, 26 December 2011

* PATTERNS* Pokemon 3D AR Markers

"Tis the season to be jolly ... falalalalalalalalaaaa!"

Greetings fans, hope you all had a fabby day yesterday.  I hadn't been looking forward to it, but it turned out okay in the end.  We had a great meal and drank lots of alcohol.  I got lots of pressies too!

The only thing missing was my dad :-(

Anyway, I was checking my emails, blogs and stuffs this morning, and whilst checking up on Dorkstitch's Sprite Stitch December, I noticed that at the bottom of yesterday's post she mentioned that her family had a 3DS for Christmas and that they had downloaded Pokedex 3D.

I was really pleased to see that she had taken the opportunity to stitch some of my AR Markers:


Dorkstitch is one of my favourite blogs and I'm always pleased to get a mention on there, so kudos to Missy-Tannenbaum and I hope you'll be inspired to stitch more markers as you download more critters!

Obviously, this has made me realise that I really need to upload some more AR Markers as it's been a while and I'm only up to 028 (Blitzle) -- which incidenly, has proved to be the post popular download :-)

This morning, I decided to start making up some PDF's, and I have just uploaded AR Markers for criters 029 (Zebstrika) to 036 (Excadrill) to BOX.net.

I hope to have some more tomorrow!

Till then ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xxx 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank you so much for posting more! I started stitching a giant one this morning, and am hoping to make piles more of these! ^^ Thank you for the link, too- I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete