Well yesterday was the first anniversary of starting my website.
I should be celebrating but I'm feeling quite p****d off with it at the moment. You'll recall from my post on Thursday that I had uploaded new patterns, but for reasons unexplained, the website appeared to be down. As I write this, I still cannot access it.
I've checked the forums on 110mb.com and there are a few threads suggesting that other users are having server issues too. Not being technically minded, some of it goes over my head but I get the impression that there may be location issue related to the IP address - I think!
Anyway, I will probably have to email 110mb.com at some point to try and find out what is going on because a defunct website is no good when your trying to promote your designs! I'm even considering moving my site to another host - which would be a major headache!!!
In the meantime, I need the help of you guys. I'd be grateful if as many of you as posssible would try to access the website and then reply to this post with a "yes" or a "no" to let me know whether you have been sucessful. Please also confirm your location (ie; UK, US etc...) when replying.
As I mentioned on Thursday, if you cannot get on and want a pattern, please email me and I'll send you the patterns direct!
Thanks for reading -- hopefully this can be resolved soon.
Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xx
That'd be a no for me; I'm in the center of the US. Hope they can get it fixed in a timely manner!
ReplyDeleteI could get in yesterday, but not today, and am in the midwestern US. Good luck getting everything in order!
ReplyDeleteI can view your website. I am in the Netherlands.
ReplyDeleteI can get into it as of 4:37pm EST in the US...
ReplyDeleteI can't access the site neiher :/ Trying to get in from Bulgaria. Hope everything will be fixed soon!
ReplyDeleteI'm not having any problems here on Monday morning! My site was down a couple week end ago because they were doing server upgrades.
ReplyDeleteOK well I tried signing into my account-- I can't even get into my account. Saying my name is wrong-- They must be having some serious problems!!
ReplyDelete