Greetings guys!
Here's the latest Pokemon designs in the stitchy stage:
These photos were taken on 27th September 2011. Bonsly is almost completed now, I will probably finish him tonight, (unless I start a new one). Expect the patterns next week!
While I'm on, most of you know that this week I am staying with my sister who lives on camp at RAF Shawbury in Shropshire. The weather is absolutely glorious!!! Yesterday my mum and I had a trip into nearby Shrewsbury. We found a quaint little needlework shop and as a treat, my mum bought me this:
I'm always keen to extend my stitchy knowledge and have been after a decent book of embroidery stitches for a while. I'm always taking books out of the library but hadn't found one I liked --- till I saw this! It wasn't cheap, but I fell in love with it and think that it will be well thumbed! It also comes endorsed by the RSN!
We had a fabulous time, and spent far too much money, but we are on holiday :-)
Tomorrow we will be going to nearby Moreton Corbett for a look round the castle ruins -- again the weather forcast is warm and sunny, so I shall be looking forward to that!
So that's all for now, till next time ... keep Kalm and cross stitch! xx
Oh I love that book!! Probably one of the most used on my shelf :) Is the second pokemon Umbreon?? If so yay for Eeevee evolutions :)
ReplyDelete