Friday, 30 September 2011

Gatchastitch Has A Shiny New Coat!!!

Greeting guys, I hope you are all well and looking forward to your weekend!

The astute amongst you will hopefully have noticed that Gatchastitch has a new look.  It came about because I was playing about with the other blog I had set up and realised that I could do more with Blogger than I realised!

You will notice that I have added four new pages to the blog, and the tabs are listed across the top of the page as follows: 

PATTERN ARCHIVE - I have moved all my patterns to BOX.net and you can access the folders by clicking on the appropriate category at the bottom of the page.  As always, please read the "disclaimer" first!

DOWNLOADS - this is where I'm going to stick all those useful things a stitcher needs.  For now, you can download my thread conversion charts from here!  Later on, I am going to start adding the Blackwork Fill Patterns I am compiling.

LINKS - still a work in progress at the moment, but eventually it will be list of blogs, Facebook pages, websites etc... that I think are worth a mooch!

CONTACT ME -  here I've listed my email address as well as providing links to my DA account and Facebook page.  I am thinking about having a separate email address specifically for this blog which I will probably sort that out in the coming weeks.  

Obviously the home page is labelled "BLOG" and this is where I will continue to post all the latest news and patterns updates.

With the website woes still continuing, I have come to the decision that I will probably remove my website at some point in the future.  From now on, all new patterns will be uploaded to BOX.net (which has far more storage than 110mb.com anyway), and is easier to manage and maintain.

I have also deleted the blog that I started on Monday so I must apologise and thank the people who took the time to view/follow it.

So now Gatchastitch has been revived with a "one size fits all" look.  I'm certainly very happy with the outcome, and I'm hope you guys like it too!  Be sure to let me know what you think!

Till next time, keep Kalm and cross-stitch!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment