Friday, 26 August 2011

Project Lugia -- WIP #03


Slightly later than planned, here is my current progress to date:

Picture Reference date - 21st August 2011

Picture Reference date - 23rd August 2011

Picture Reference date - 25th August 2011
I managed to resolve the stitching disaster quite quickly and now I can crack on with the metallic elements which I anticipate will take another week to finish.  Of course, that is dependant on how often I get to my frame, as I don't always stitch every evening.

More updates will, as always, follow in due course!

I've had quite a few emails recently from people who've been stitching my patterns, and all being well  I shall get these featured on here shortly!

Well that's all for now, have a great weekend (and for those in the UK, enjoy the Bank Holiday!)

Till next time ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xx

1 comment: