Tuesday, 5 July 2011

Fluff-o-Rama had been Cancelled due to ... lack of interest!!!


That's right guys, the pot-o-fluff shenanegans are no more!

I came to this decision because it wasn't generating any interest, and to be honest I was starting to get bored filling a pot with fluff every month and then posting piccies on here.

So there will be no more updates regarding Fluff-o-Rama.

Another project that's also being scrapped are the UFP's (no surprises there)!  I should have perhaps been a bit more proactive with this, but I just can't get excited about finishing projects that are six years old from defunct cross-stitch magazines when I enjoy doing my own so much more.

I may feel the urge to stitch some at some point in the furture, in which case I shall feature them as part of my monthly work in progress round up.  Speaking of which, I still intend to continue this, but perhaps not necessarily monthly -- depends how full the workbag is!

1 comment:

  1. My jar of fluff is just a personal thing for me and includes scraps from my fabric sewing. I don't take pictures, it's just for personal pride.

    Just keep stitching it's for your own enjoyment, we just like to share!

    ReplyDelete