Well, can you believe it -- another Chikorita update!!!
Sunday nights are also CSI night on digital channel FiveUSA -- after I had watched that stupid twit Kerry Katona finally get booted off Dancing on Ice and got up to date with Sons of Anarchy, that is!
Of course, this gives me another opportunity to sit at the frame and do some more of Chikorita!
The leaf is now complete and I have started working down the body. Unless I decide to have a break to start my next large project, this should be finished reasonably quickly!
| Picture reference date - 20th February 2011 |
I like your Chikorita! As sad as I am at finding out I'm not original in putting blackwork with Pokemon - I love your pretty designs!
ReplyDeleteI'm interested to see this thing finished.
I'm glad you like it!
ReplyDeleteDon't be disheartened though, your Pikachu and Squirtle patterns were really cool! xxx
I LOVE this, very cute! your blackwork is awesome :)
ReplyDelete