Time for another update with this month's biggie project!
So it's starting to come together now, and this should be a fast stitch as I've pretty much done all the stuff that requires following the chart.
Would be nice to have this finished before the beginning of February but this all depends on how fast I stitch the remaining fills etc...
Would be nice to have this finished before the beginning of February but this all depends on how fast I stitch the remaining fills etc...
See, I have gremlins in the system today - big fat ugly ones! It takes me THREE attempts to post this bloody picture and then it post's it sideways - I dunno why, I didn't take the picture sideways!!! If anyone knows how to cure this Blogger madness (before I go insane), please note me!!!
Now I'm off find some coffee to soothe my rattled nerves!
Now I'm off find some coffee to soothe my rattled nerves!
It's such a cool project =)
ReplyDeleteEven with a gremlin invasion ^^
Hehehe, thanks.
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how frustrating I find Blogger sometimes.