Tuesday, 18 January 2011

OMG ... Look at all these un-finished projects in my workbox!!!!!!!!!


LOL!

Well I’m sure most of you are familiar with that statement – in fact, I’d be very surprised if there were any stitchers out there who didn’t have any un-finished projects in their workbox!

Anyway, I was tidying up my stitching bag the other day and realised that I have a bag full of half-finished projects - twelve in fact! Some of these are as much as six years old, so they pre-date a lot of my own designs, which may explain why they’ve been neglected.

Since they’ve been started, it would be wrong of me not to finish them, so I’m going to try and make a job of doing at least one a month for the rest of the year (hahahahahaha). Yes, I expect that I will fail miserably, but it would be nice to try.

My un-finished project (or UFP as they shall become known), for January is “Carnivorous” which was designed by Margaret Sherry as part of a calendar that was given away free with CrossStitcher magazine way back in 2002!!!

I have already done some of the other characters in the calendar and these can be seen in my DA gallery, but I want to do this one too:

"Err, where'd da birdie go?"

I’ve not actually stitched that much so far so there’s no point in photos at this stage, but given that we are over half-way through January, I may not get finished before the 31st! Of course, I’ll carry it on next month (I hope) as well as starting my UFP for February!

@_________@ EEK!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with finishing all the UFPs! And this cat is just too cute not to be stitched!

    ReplyDelete