Saturday, 1 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


So it’s goodbye 2010 … hello 2011!!!!

2010 promised so much and failed to deliver, and the past 12 months for me have been pretty horrendous! I’m relieved it’s over (as I think a lot of people are). Now I want to look forward to the New Year as a new chapter in my life, and hopefully … a good one!

This year, I’ve decided not to make any New Year’s resolutions or even set myself any goals for the simple fact that they don’t always pan out.

I suppose the only goals I will commit to is getting back into work as soon as I can so that I can complete my studies.

With regards to my stitching, this will be a fervent as ever – happy now am I that I got my mojo back! I have lots of projects waiting to be stitched as well as lots to chart so it’s going to be a busy year in that regard!

Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed your New Year celebrations. Mine were, as they always are in our household, mad, and as I’m feeling a little delicate as I write this, I’m off to stitch and chill out for a few days!!!

Love and hugs, Cazzy! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment