Monday, 31 August 2020

NEWSLETTER UPDATE

Hey guys, hope all is well.

I posted on Facebook the other day that I had opened a “Mailchimp” account to manage my mailing list subscriptions. It’s not as great as I had planned, and so after ‘Googling’ alternatives, I have also decided to sign up to “Mailerlite”.

I have to say that it appears to be a little more user friendly and allows me to edit my emails the way I want, but neither has a particularly good font selection, so we shall see.  I can’t afford to pay for these services, so we’ll see in time which one has the better ‘free’ options.

Anyway, I going to be using the latter for now, and I have set up a ‘landing page’ to allow you guys the convenience of signing up to my newsletter through there.

Here is the link: https://www.subscribepage.com/q4b5j3

I’m hoping to send this month’s newsletter out using Mailerlite, so those of you who are subscribed will see a slightly different format this month.

If you haven’t signed up for my newsletter yet and would like to, here’s a reminder of what you can expect each month:

  • 48-hour advance notice of new patterns in store
  • 25% off new patterns in store for first 24-hours of sale
  • Exclusive “freebie” pattern

In the run up to Halloween and Christmas I’m hoping to include other bonuses too, but I’ll mention more on that I due course!

Please subscribe, your support means a lot to me!

Till next time … keep Kalm and cross-stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment