Hello there!
Firstly, I know this is late, but belated "Easter Greets" to one and all. For those of us who celebrate, I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was great, but tiring, and unusually for the UK, we had warm, sunny weather for a Bank Holiday weekend!!
Here's a fun little project I made for the holidays:
The pattern for these cute little critters was in UK crochet magazine "Simply Crochet", issue 29. They should have had little moustaches, but I decided they looked cute enough without them :)
And now for a new pattern ...
Last year, before I had my wrist surgery, you may (or may not), recall that I was working on a blackwork version of my Wind Fish Tile pattern. Well I finally finished it a few weeks ago:
This pattern has had more than it's fair share of "tweaks" as I've been working it, but I think I am reasonably happy with it.
I've uploaded the pattern for this to the "blackwork" folder on BOX.net if you fancy having a go!
Well that's all for now!
Till next time...keep Kalm and cross-stitch :) xxx


Beautiful finish on the Tile! And love those eggs!
ReplyDelete