Friday, 26 December 2014

Festive Crochet!

Greetings Guys!

Well I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day.

It seems ages since I last posted on here, but as you all know I had my carpal tunnel surgery back in October.  It all went well, and my hand is healing nicely :)  I have started crafting again (with the exception of charting), but all being well in the New Year, things will improve!

Mainly, I have been knitting and crocheting as it seems to have been easier to get back into than cross-stitch (although knitting hurts my hand after a while).  I treated myself to one of those gorgeous Clover Amour crochet hooks on a recent shopping trip into Manchester, and it has been an absolute joy to crochet with!

I think I shall definitely be treating myself to some more hooks with the money I got for Christmas :)

To make up for not being able to do any crafting for the best part of a month, I decided to make some festive crochet critters (using my new hook, of course)!




The patterns for the Gingerbread Man and Christmas Tree can be found HERE.

The Santa Ornament is HERE.

For those who prefer my cross-stitch, fear not, I'm still doing it, but I'm in between projects at the moment so have nothing to show, and I can't really chart new stuff at the moment as my wrist starts to ache if I have been writing/drawing for a short time :(

The scrabble tile Christmas message I posted yesterday went down really well (especially over on DeviantArt), so I'll try and upload the pattern in the next day or so.

That's all for now, so until next time ...

Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment