Friday, 1 November 2013
DOWNLOAD STITCHY PROJECT ... DONE!!!
Hi guys!
I must apologise for the lack of updates over the past few months, I didn't realise it was that bad, but the good news is that I am now working again *HUZZAH* The job is in a local Estate Agents doing admin work. It's only three and a half days a week (including Saturday mornings). I have been there almost a month now and so far, it's going well :)
It is quite tiring though and I have been finding that when I get home (or on my days off), I don't want to spend so much time on the computer. Not only that but Christmas is just around the corner and I am focusing my energies now on festive projects - cards, bunting, dolls etc...
I will try and update where I can, but I will apologise in advance for any longer than usual absences -- I am sure you will all appreciate how annoying it is when life gets in the way of our hobbies :)
Thanks, as always, for your continued support -- it is very much appreciated!
Before I go, I must apologise for not supplying pattern links relating to yesterday's Halloween post. I wanted to post it before I went off to work but didn't have time to trawl through my bookmarks to find the pattern links.
Anyway, if you fancy making these projects for yourself, here they are:
Pumpkin: Planet June
Spider: Fun and Fang (Spider in a Jar)
Little Witch: Fun and Fang (Amy the Little Witch)
The pattern for the spiders web was in issue 10 of 'Simply Crochet' magazine. For copyright reasons I am not going to post the pattern here, but I am sure a Google search will bring up some alternatives.
So that's all I have for now.
Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch :) xx
Labels:
Download 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your Download looks great!
ReplyDelete