Thursday, 14 March 2013

POKEMON BLACKWORK - Another Sneaky Peek!!!

Hello guys!!!

Well I'm having the week from hell -- I have a stinking cold which has made work really hard this week.  Thank god it's almost weekend!!!

Firstly, I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who left kind comments to my previous post -- it certainly cheered me up reading them :)

Back to the Pokemon, I was surprised that no one managed to guess what Pokemon I was working on. I had thought that the Pokemanics amongst you would know which one it was.  Anyway, I've stitched some more of it, so here are the latest images which should make it's identity a little clearer:




A few evenings ago, I started working on another Pokemon:


Any guesses?

The latter project has been frustrating.  I've had to contend with a lot of unpicking and un-knotting of threads -- in one night!!!  I'm blaming my cold, it's been making me feel pretty miserable all week :(

I hope I can shake it off over the weekend so I can get these projects finished!

Finally, one of my followers asked recently if I had plans to do Mudkip!  At the moment I don't really want to say a definite "yes", but I never say never.  I'm finding with this mammoth project that I change my mind all the time!!!  Mudkip and his evolutions are certainly generation III favourites of mine so ... watch this space ;)

Well I think I'm done for today.

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch :) xx

3 comments:

  1. Still don't know the first one but the second is victrebell (probably spelt wrong) :) love the pattern and hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, both of them look fabulous to make! The Deoxys looks more impressive and challenging- the pattern on the red part very cool, and the noodly arms are nice, too, but, from what's stitched so far, I love the Victreebell, too! The different strand counts look nice on the bendy-tube thing behind its head. (It's difficult to speak reasonably about body parts of fictional animals.)

    I hope you get well soon, and have a better week next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope you feel better soon!
    And thanks that there's at least a possibility of a Mudkip :D Your two projects look quite splendid!

    ReplyDelete