Wednesday, 23 January 2013

+NEW PATTERN+ Espeon

Howdy guys!!!

Slightly later than planned, here is the next Pokemon design:


People have been asking me (quite a lot) about Eevee and her evolutions and whether I am charting them.  The good new is "yes I am".  In fact, I've already half-charted Eevee herself.  Of course, as is always the way with me, I can't guarantee when they will be finished, but they will be the next set of Pokemon patterns I chart, so if you're wanting Eevee, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Glaceon and Leafeon ... watch this space!!!

As always, you know where to go to download the patterns.

Good news is that the other Pokemon patterns I referred to in my stitchy news post a few weeks ago have been completed and will follow over the next few days!

Well that's your lot for today, now I'm off to work on some new patterns!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! xxx


1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's really pretty, and it looks fun to stitch, too! Thank you for posting the pattern! I'll have to print it out soon.

    ReplyDelete