Saturday, 1 December 2012

Pokemon Blackwork Updates

Greetings fans!!!

Well, it's been a while, and can you believe we've reached December!!!  It doesn't seem five minutes since this time last year.

Anyway, at the moment I'm having a break from my festive projects to try and catch up with some of my Pokemon Blackwork designs.  I'm working on four new designs at the moment and all being well, if I get them finished soon, you can have the patterns in time for Christmas!!!

So here's a sneek peek of what I'm working on:




Can you guess which Pokemon they are?

As this is the season to be jolly, I'm planning to post lots of new patterns for you this month -- all being well, the first one will be tomorrow!

Till next time .... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! :) xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I can't wait to see the new Pokemon! Your blackwork patterns are always so cool, and I'm excited for other new patterns, too. ^^ Have a nice December!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess I don't really know any of the pokemon, so I'm going to say they're different forms of the castmate(?) that you showed in its rain form in the previous post. at least the top two.

    *grins& your blackwork is always a delight to see and I can't wait to see what you gift us with next!

    ReplyDelete