Saturday, 8 December 2012

+NEW PATTERNS+ To Boldly Go...

Greetings Guys!!!

Well I must apologise for this post being later than planned.  I had to go into work an extra day this week and I've had a cold too which has curtailed my enthusiasm somewhat.  Still, they're done now and ready to go :)

Today's trio of patterns has a Star Trek theme.  I had been planning to make these sprites for sometime, but it was only watching the latest Star Trek film on TV last weekend that spurred me to make them:





For those of you not familiar with Star Trek, the top logo represents the "Enterprise" insignia.  The middle logo is the symbol of the Klingon Empire and the bottom one is the Ferengi.

The patterns have been uploaded to the "Film & TV" folder on BOX.net.

So that's all for today -- check back tomorrow for some more new patterns!

Till then ... keep Kalm and Cross-stitch :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment