Monday, 12 November 2012

Yuffie In Stitches

Slightly later than promised, here she is:


This project has taken me the best part of five months to complete!!!  I can't tell you how relieved I am to tick this one off the 'to do list'.

Sadly, this is going to be the last "In Stitches" design that I work on for the foreseeable future.  I have charted other characters, but to be honest, I've slightly lost interest in them.

For those wanting to stitch her, I have uploaded the pattern to BOX.net!

I haven't been posting on here that frequently lately, but I have some new patterns to share, which I will be posting this week so stay tuned!!!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch! :) xxx

1 comment:

  1. Aw, too bad you've lost interest in them! They're such cute stitches! But Yuffie looks great and perhaps too innocent because I'm sure she is hiding a few materia she pilfered, haha.

    ReplyDelete