Tuesday, 7 August 2012

+PATTERN+ Superheroes Cometh!!!

Greetings guys, hope you're all okay!

I've been charting lots of new patterns recently which I hope to upload gradually over the next week or so.

First up is the logo from Avengers Assemble:


It seems like a long time since this was on at the cinema, and I decided to do this after I went to see the film, but only got round to charting this recently.

I plan to make a blackwork version, but for now here is the cross-stitch version.  It's quite a large project, but the single colour scheme should make this easy to stitch.

I've uploaded this to the "Logos" folder on BOX.net and you can download it via the Pattern Archive tab.

Expect more patterns over the next week, but for now, 

Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! :) xx


1 comment:

  1. oooh! This would be a perfect center with Dork Stitches' Avenger Sprites around it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete