Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Can You Tell What It Is Yet..?

Here is the Pokemon I am currently charting for my Blackwork series:



It's Omanyte!!!

He came about because I'd been looking at a ammonites in a fossil book and I thought their lovely coiled shells would make great blackwork patterns.  He's been quite easy to do so far, so I hope I can do his justice.

If he turns out okay, I'm going to do his evolution Omastar too!

In terms of other Blackwork projects, I'm halfway through stitching Bellossom:


Charted projects waiting to be stitched are:

  • Psyduck
  • Castform - Rainy
  • Castform - Snowy
  • Castform - Sunny
  • Deoxys
  • Cofagrigus
  • Espeon

I'm also in the middle of charting Ampharos and Victreebel!!!

I have so many projects on the go right now, and offers of work mean that Late August and most of September are pretty booked up, so I have no clue as to when I shall find time to stitch all this.  All I can ask for is your continued patience and I'll post patterns as soon as I am able!

In the meantime, I have got some Stargate patterns for you and I hope to upload these tomorrow.

Until then ... keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xxx

2 comments:

  1. My god, it's Omanyte AND Bellossom? This is your best WIP post yet! I can't wait to see either of them, and your waiting to be stitched pile sounds cool, too. Deoxys sounds like it would be really impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! And can't wait to check out these Stargate patterns.

    ReplyDelete