Sunday, 1 July 2012

Mystery Blackwork Project ... Revealed


I've been posting updates regarding this over on Facebook for the past few days, but last night I finished it and couldn't wait to show it off:


Yes...it's Pokemon Gym Leader - Erika!!!

Well done to Missy-Tannenbaum of Dorkstitch fame for correctly guessing who this was :)  Missy doesn't win a prize but I'm sure she can give herself a big pat on the back for knowing her Gym Leaders :D

I want to start doing different styles of blackwork and this seemed like a good place to start.  Expect to see other characters in due course but given the complexity of the project I haven't any plans to release the patterns at this stage.

Never say never, so ... watch this space!!!

And that's me done blogging for the weekend, till next time..

... Keep Kalm and cross-stitch! :) xx

1 comment:

  1. That's right I know my gym leaders! XD It's quite a marketable skill. The pattern and stitching here are both gorgeous, and her kimono looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete