Monday, 21 May 2012

+NEW PATTERN+ It's Time For Another Entry in the Pokemon Blackwork Series...

Here comes Yamask:


Probably one of my favourite Unova critters -- I like his evolution Cofagrigus too (so watch out for that).

I've been on a bit of a roll over the last week with these, they're a lot of fun to stitch!  It's a good thing to have more than one project on the go ... especially when you're having problems  with other projects (ie; Yuffie).

This is another super quick project that experienced stitched should breeze through.  I've rated him "easy" although there's some blending with metallic thread on the mask which some people may find fiddly!

He's been uploaded to BOX.net, so if you want to have a go yourself ... you know where to go ;)

Well that's me done spamming you today, the weather is warm and sunny today and I'm looking forward to going to my stitching group this afternoon.

Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment