Monday, 27 February 2012

Work In Progress Round Up

Well  guys, we're almost at the end of another month, and I thought it was time for another update regarding my Pokemon Blackwork series.

At the moment, I'm working on Amoongus - here's what I've done with him so far:




I'd like to try and get him done before the end of the month, but this is looking unlikely.

I have a few other Pokemon ready to stitch after this, but I've decided that next month I'm not going to work on any more Pokemon designs as I want to focus on my "In Stitches" series.  I haven't stitched any of those for ages and I think I need to get the series finished so March (and possibly April too) will be dedicated to working on them.

Don't worry, I'm not abandoning the Pokemon, they're just having a few months off and I promise that the pattern for Amoongus will be up on BOX.net once I've finished stitching him!

So that's all for now.  I'll hopefully have an update regarding my Gettysberg project by the end or the month!

Till next time ... keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xx

1 comment:

  1. Amoongus is looking great! And as much a s I love the Pokemons, I'm still happy that In Stitches are back and oretty curious which one is coming next! :D

    ReplyDelete