Monday, 30 January 2012

Gatchastitch Interview on Sprite Stitch

A few weeks ago, I was approached by Sprite Stitch about an interview for their blog, primarily on my blackwork designs.  The idea was to interview people doing something a little different and who weren't on the forums to get people interested in Sprite Stitch (and me, of course).

I like that idea of anything that will promote my blog, so I said yes.

The finished interview was published up on the Sprite Stitch blog on Saturday, and you can read it for yourselves HERE!

I'm pretty happy with the outcome, and the traffic it has already generated!  Let me know what you guys make of it!

So that's me done blogging for now.  I'm off to my usual Monday afternoon Stitch 'n Chat (if I can decide what projects to take)!  I have lots of stuff I want to get posted before the end of the month, so expect a double post or two over the coming days!

Till next time ... Keep Kalm and cross-stitch!!! xx

1 comment:

  1. COngrats for the interview, you def deserve the extra trafic, our works are unique! And it was a nice read too! :D

    ReplyDelete