Well, here we are, 2011 is almost at an end!
I can't say I shall be sad to see the back of this year given how shitty it has been, but in terms of stitching projects, I've certainly been very busy.
I started keeping a log book this year of all the projects I start, just to give me an idea of how long stuff is taking me to stitch. This year, I started 74 projects (but there were a few others that haven't been recorded), and out of those, there are only 6 that are still outstanding and probably won't get done until the New Year now.
I've spent most of the past couple of months working on festive projects, some of which I can now reveal:
| Yoshi Gift Tag |
| Boofle Pillow (Card for my Fiance) |
| Reindeer Pillow (Card for my mum) |
| Christmas Pillow (should have been a Biscornu, but it went wrong!) |
So as you can see, things have been quite hectic getting all my stitching finished in time for Christmas. Some these didn't turn out how I wanted, but I'm just relieved to have got them done!
Now they are out of the way, I can carry on with my Pokemon Blackwork designs! The one that I am currently in the process of finishing is Sudowoodo:
I started this back in October (HERE is the WIP reminder), and last night I started stitching him again for the first time since then! He won't be finished in time for New Year as I shall be out partying tonight, but he should be done sometime next week and then I can start working on other Pokemon designs!
Finally, the oldest WIP in my stitching box, was the Cylon Helmet that I was working in Blackwork. I started the project back in January and only just finished it on Thursday!!!
Well that's me done Blogging for 2011!
All that remains is for me to wish all my followers a very Happy New Year and all the best for 2012!!!
Till then, keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xx

No comments:
Post a Comment