Yes, I'm double posting today!
I apologise now if this annoys anyone, but I have a hectic schedule this weekend and I wanted to post this now.
So, to catch up ... we have finished with the charting and can now start with the stitching. The following image has been exported from Pattern Maker to give you an idea of what it will look like when finished:
The total stitch count is 98(w) x 110(h). It is being stitched on 14-HPI marble blue aida (ref#3325) using Anchor threads. The border circle will be worked in DMC light effects shade no E415. The blackwork area is worked in DMC light effects shades no's E317, E3843 and E3849.
As always when working with metallic thread, a conditioner such as Thread Heaven is essessial to prevent wear on the thread!
So I started working the project on the 1st August 2011, and this is what I have accomplished so far:
| Picture Reference Date - 3rd August 2011 |
| Picture Reference Date - 9th August 2011 |
| Picture Reference Date - 10th August 2011 |
So that's all from me now for this week. All I can say is, have a great weekend! As it's my birthday next Tuesday (16th), I am having a birthday bash tomorrow and on Sunday I'm going out for lunch with my partners family!
It's gonna be crazy and I don't expect to do much stitching!
Till next time ... keep Kalm and cross-stitch!

Oh, this is going to be epic! I've been waiting to see your next big pokemon project.
ReplyDelete