Sunday, 10 April 2011

More Pokemon Goodies!


Well it's a glorious sunny Sunday afternoon here, the thermometer's hitting 20 degrees and I'm sat inside multi-tasking by charting and stitching at the same time!  It's a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon, although when the weather is this glorious, I should be outside, and I would be ... if I had a garden :-(

So anyway, as you know I'm fervently working on my Pokemon Blackwork Series so that I can get some new patterns up on the website.

One of the Pokemon I'm charting at the moment is Sentret.  When I started charting the grid up for this I couldn't help thinking that the block outline I was using to draw my grid, would actually make a great design on it's own, so I stitched it to see what it would look like:


I chose to stitch him on black aida (not the most fun fabric to work with) and used 3 strands of white thread because I thought a negative look worked quite well.

I think that he turned out rather well, and because I'm in such a good mood today, I'm gonna share the pattern:


Feel free to use whatever fabric and threads you wish -- in fact, the funkier the better.  Be sure to let me see what you do too, so that I can feature them!!!

Well that's all for now, think it's time for a pot of coffee and a biccie or two!

Till next time ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment