Happy Friday, how's it going stitchy fans!
First, I must say big thanks to eagle-eyed DawnMLC who spotted the typo on the pattern for "Toad Sprites No2". I'll admit I'm not perfect, and it's easy to miss these little things, which is why I rely on you guys to let me know so I can fix it!
Good news is amending the pattern and PDF took next to no time, but at the moment it would appear that 110mb.com is not letting me upload the amended pattern -- I keep getting an error message. I dunno what the problem is, I've tried turning off the laptop and trying again but it's doesn't want to know. It may be that the website is throwing a wobbler so I will keep trying to upload it -- if not, I dunno!
As I say, I have amended the typo and anyone who wants the pattern can email me and I'll send you a copy but hopefully this is just a glitch and all will be well again soon!
I'll keep you guys posted.
In other news, if you live in the UK/Europe, today is an exciting one as the Nintendo 3DS gets it's big launch. I had not planned to get one because I'm still out of work and benefits are s*** but can you imagine my surprise when my brother came round this morning and gave me a voucher for a 3DS he had pre-ordered for me!!!!
I had to tell him off ... LOL!!!
Still it was a nice surprise and off we went to our local game shop to collect our new shiny toys. We both got blue consoles with copies of SSFIV and he also bought me Super Monkey Ball!
The 3D element works incredibly well, it has an immediate 'WOW' factor to it, but it takes a bit of getting used to. Thankfully there is a little slider on the side to allow you to control the 'depth' of the 3D -- and stop you going 'boggy-eyed'. It's backwards compatible with the DS/DSi so I can continue to catch my Pokemon without taking two consoles out with me.
I understand the Americans can get their hands on one come Sunday, which is an odd day for a console release, but believe me ... it'll be worth the wait!!!
Tomorrow, my brother and I start our Rollercoaster Weekend with a trip to Blackpool Pleasure Beach -- can't wait!
Till next time ... Keep Kalm and Cross-stitch! xx
Pretty sweet!! I will wait and get one later on this year!! :) Have fun playing!! :)
ReplyDeleteWe have been debating getting one. We have a DS lite but we want to have two so my bf and I can play games together. He thinks he wants a DS xl but i'm thinking a 3ds would be cooler.
ReplyDeletePersonally, I think you should save up for a 3DS-- it's backwards compatible so you can still play all the old DS games, but you get the 3D too!
ReplyDelete