Seasons greetings to one and all.
I hope you're all enjoying the festive holidays! To celebrate, I am double pattern posting today and the new patterns are now up on the website for you to download and to stitch!
First up is the long awaited Part 5 of my In Stitches series: "Reno" It as taken me a long time to get this pattern stitched so I hope you like him. I have not quite finished charting all the characters yet but I have another four at least I can do before my fabric runs out!
I am in the process of getting this up on my deviantART page so please check him out on there too!!!
Second, is the first of my "Team Logos" from WipEout: "AG Systems". This was super quick to chart and stitch, I finished this in less than a week, which is not bad when you are working on other projects at the same time.
I hope you enjoy these festive treats, hopefully there will be some more goodies in time for New Year!
Until then, have a truly fabulous Christmas time!
Love and hugs, Cazzy ^___^ xx


Have an awesome weekend!
ReplyDelete