Saturday, 21 August 2010

Winged Triforce - WIP #2


With the chart finally drawn up (and printed), it’s time to get down to the business of stitching *YAY*!!!

The materials I am using in this project are as follows:

*  x1 piece of 14-HPI marble aida #677 (20” x 15”)
*  DMC Colour Variations #4130
*  DMC Light Effects #3852
*  Mill Hill Seed Beads #00557 (Gold)


On top of these essential items, I would also recommend the following:

Thread Heaven thread conditioner
Gold plated needles (for the metallic thread)
A beading needle (for the beads, obviously)!!!

The size of the design means that I shall be working this on a frame, which may make for slow progress :(

So here we go …



Project Start Date is: 8th August 2010


I will attempt to post further updates as often as possible about the progress of this project so don’t forget to check back on a regular basis!!!









2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is going to be absolutely awesome! Can't wait to see the next update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to finish this, I thought it would be quite a challenge but it's been a lot of fun to stitch and yes, all being well, it should look awesome when it's finished!! ^__^ xx

    ReplyDelete